Monday, April 5, 2010

Idaho

During Spring Break, Connor, Colby, my Dad and I all decided to go to Idaho to visit my Grandparents. It was a last minute decision, and I am glad we went. Connor loved it! Both boys were sick right up until we left, but I think the 9 hour drive actually did them both good! Colby slept most of the way (both ways), and Connor was a little chatter box. He just enjoyed kicking back and talking our ears off! It really was an enjoyable drive.
It was nice to get to spend time with my grandparents. Kacy was able to come down for a night and Connor loved seeing her! Kacy and I actually got along better than we ever have. We had a blast and couldn't stop laughing! While we were there, we helped with yard work, rode horses, went to 2 of my favorite restaurants, watched basketball and had a great time! Connor didn't want to come home. Well, he did want to come home once! He talked to my mom on the phone and she told him that when he got home she would take him to McDonald's. He responded, "I want to come home NOW!" He is a sucker for McDonald's! Here are some pictures of the trip:
Sahalie Falls

This is a Sinclair Dinosaur. We went through the town my dad grew up in (Bliss). The blacktop behind Connor is where my dad learned to ride his bike. It was the only blacktop in town.

Connor found a friend!





No comments: