Monday, December 26, 2011

Announcement!

For all those that don't know yet...We are PREGNANT!


I am so excited for another little one! This will be my 5th pregnancy (Connor, miscarriage, Colby, miscarriage). We have been hoping and trying for the last 2 years for another, but things don't always go as expected! I am so happy for our family and I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows what we need, when we need it. I am 12 weeks along now, and although I am sick most of the time, I am feeling good and know all the icky results in such a wonderful blessing. I will try to keep you posted more on our happenings, including posting soon about Christmas!

7 comments:

shortandsweet said...

Sounds like wonderful news!!!!!!

Kirsten & Midge said...

Congratulations.

Jill said...

Congratulations! I know all about miscarriages (one after B, one after A--only the 2nd one wasn't a planned pregnancy! I was on BC and got pregnant anyway) so I'm sorry you had to experience that joy, but I'm glad for this special little person! You guys are awesome parents.

The Simmons Bunch said...

Congrats! So happy and excited for you!

Dave & Melissa said...

I'm so happy for you guys. Call me if you need anything. The boys are welcome to come play anytime!

Lanette said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm excited to hear about how y'all are doing!

Karen K. said...

Happy Happy for you!