Monday, January 25, 2010

Colby 1st and Connor is 3!

Colby experienced a 1st this week. He flew on an airplane (3 to be exact). Poor Connor has never been on an airplane. David's Grandma died, so we headed to Utah and Connor stayed with my parents. It was a quick trip with LOTS of family. Colby was such a good boy on all 3 flights. He slept through almost every one. It was awesome!

Looking out the window while in flight.


Connor's birthday is tomorrow. He will be 3. I cannot believe it! We made his cake for Family Home Evening. He loves it! He loves any sport, so a soccer cake really made him happy!

Connor has been practicing with the Roller Skates he got for Christmas. He is doing really good and is a good sport about getting back up after falling (which happens quite a bit).

5 comments:

Andrea said...

so cute! I love the soccer cake. Do you have a special pan to make a perfect circle in? Pretty cool!

Goss Family said...

Happy Birthday Conner - the cake is so cute! I can't believe how fast he's growing up!

jleegraham said...

Hey! I am following your blog now...Although I am very new at this :) Your boys are adorable! Stephen plays for the Charlotte Bobcats. I am excited to read the rest of your blog and to start blogging myself :)

Lanette said...

That cake is awesome! Your boys are so handsome. Happy belated birthday Conner!

Karen K. said...

Your boys are soooooo cute. You were blessed to have a good baby on the flight. Two flights I've been on have had SCREAMING kids. They were obviously freaking out and not just screaming because they're spoiled rotten brats. ;)I just feel so bad for them and for their parents. It must be horrible to have to deal with that on a plane. There is no where to take them and nothing you can do!