Friday, January 15, 2010

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged to 1. Open your first picture folder

2. Upload the 10th picture in the folder

3. Tell us the story behind the picture

4. Tag 5 friends to do the same.

Here it is...my 10th picture in my first folder. This is Connor and I in November of 2008. He was almost 2. Look at those chubby little cheeks. We had JUST bought our home and were doing some work before moving in. That is why I look so dirty and have paint on my nose. The picture was taken at Brentwood, where we were still living while doing some of the work and painting. I actually love this picture! I didn't when it was taken. It is funny how time changes your opinions on things.
Now it is my turn. I tag- Sarah K., Leslie (I know Andrea tagged you, but I want to make sure you do it :)), Kacy , Anna, and Keersten. I'll be checking soon!

16 comments:

Dave & Melissa said...

Cute pic! Hey, we're gonna be in your ward! We'll have to hang out once we get settled.

Sarah Peterson said...

I think it is a very cute pic! Time does fly... It is nuts!

Andrea said...

so cute. Connor has changed alot!

Karen K. said...

Connor's smile just melted my heart. He looks so joyful/happy/content, whatever you wanna call it in that pic. What a sweetie! (You looked good too!)

Anonymous said...

ambien without prescriptions how to buy ambien in mexico - philips plasma tv ambien light

Anonymous said...

alprazolam what does a 2mg xanax look like - order xanax online

Anonymous said...

zolpidem ambien zolpidem overnight no prescription - ambien side effects on fetus

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium cheap - valium pain killer

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax strengths - over counter pills look like xanax

Anonymous said...

intravenous diazepam diazepam cats dosage - effects of diazepam in dogs

Anonymous said...

xanax for sale without prescription order xanax from pakistan - xanax 2mg photos

Anonymous said...

buy generic xanax metronidazole and xanax drug interactions - usual dosage xanax

Anonymous said...

soma 350 mg is carisoprodol 350 mg a narcotic - buy soma online overnight delivery

Anonymous said...

online pharmacy for valium valium 0.5 - generic name for valium

Anonymous said...

buy soma generic carisoprodol pregnancy - soma muscle relaxer drug test

Anonymous said...

valium for sale damien hirst valium price - valium cause depression